Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Jan 18, 2011

Banks - Round Three

Ashley didn't even really mourn for Preston.  Before she'd even moved the ashes out of her kitchen, she was already flirting with Sheldon.  Little Henry can wait 5 more seconds until she makes her move on Sheldon! Geez!

"I'll see you after work.  Come back this evening."

"Whoa, I feel a little wrong moving so fast.  Preston just died a few days ago."

Ashley must've had a convincing argument.

Little Henry grew up to a cute little boy.  He did not grow up well.

He was so excited for his first day. He couldn't wait to meet people and start making friends!

"School is so hard! I need help with my homework!"

Ashley, didn't you learn your lesson the first time?

"Do you see this?! I'm pregnant! And it's all your fault!"

"I don't know. I think you still look pretty hot."

"I grew up never knowing my father.  Marry me & let me be a real father to this boy.  And let's hurry so he has my last name."

"The baby can't come now! I'm starving! I might die!"

"You go to sleep Lance & I'll come feed you in a little bit. Don't cry. You'll wake your brother."

Ashley & Henry skill side by side, not really talking at all.

Sheldon brings his coworker home.  I love how Ashley ignores everyone but the coworker. She's probably waiting for her chance...

Yup... she was going to flirt with him.  I think this is the first guy who hasn't fallen under her spell!  Loyalty to a coworker perhaps?

Ashley invites him up to soak in the hot tub with him to get to know him better.

Yeah, she has that effect on men. Scorching hot!








2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, now catching up with round 3&4. Ashley looks fun to play, I love Romance sims in this challenge, but I don't envy Henry and Lance their mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I've been loving Ashley! I was starting to think all my simmies were behaving, but then Owens - Round Four & Romanos - Round Four happened!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!