Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Jan 18, 2011

Owens - Round Three

"I really like the pigtails. It's cute on you!"

"Take it back!"  Carter starts giving out lots of noogies to family & friends. Maybe he's jealous of AJ's success?

Dexter grows up into a handsome family sim.  He wants to reach his golden anniversary and decides to go into gaming, just like his dad.

Mary Boggs & AJ really hit it off. There's some real chemistry there.  Carter plays darts & tries to squash his competitive jealousy.

"Don't worry, my dad sleeps through anything!"

Rex grew up into a beautiful dog.  He's very playful, but keeps peeing on the floor when no one is looking. 

Seth is devastated that Ashley married Sheldon Tomyoy & decides to look for love with someone else.  He calls over Shanna Bruenig and after a dream date, asked her to marry him.

He apparently forgot to mention that he has three very *cough* impressionable sons and that she shouldn't run around in her underwear all the time.  But, she IS a romance sim...

"Hi Carter, is AJ home? Hey!!! OUCH!"

"This is going to put a crimp in my exercise regime.  I want to be a superstar athlete, not a stay at home mommy!"

"GET OFF!"

"I'm sorry, honey, you just look so pretty right now.."
I'm pregnant, I'm tired, I'm hungry & I STINK! Stay away!

What goes around, comes around? Not fun to be annoyed, is it?


Focus AJ! Focus!  There is a FIRE in your KITCHEN.  Pout about your burned tv dinner later.

"Right! Fire! Got it..."


2 comments:

  1. I think Seth is my favorite of your sims so far, and he definitely needs someone to help him function, but I'm going to guess Shanna isn't going to be the balanced, nurturing partner that makes life run smoothly for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! My first comment. :) I think Seth is definitely one of my favorites. It's so hard to choose though! All the houses have been so entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!