Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Jan 22, 2011

Pratts - Round Five

Maya patiently tries to teach Aaliyah to talk.
It's bedtime for the little ones.
Bryan becomes a child.
Aaliyah becomes a child.
They are too cute!
"Dad! There's a mean dog! I don't like dogs!" Bryan cried as the big black dog growled at him.
"No Elmer, I really don't have time to hang out right now. I'll talk to you later," Maya said.  Manuel looked up from studying some housing plans, "Who was that honey?" "Oh, no one," Maya responded.
Aaliyah makes friends with Simon. She knew some kids teased him, but she thought he was really sweet.
15 Dream Dates so far for Maya.
Manuel tries painting a picture of the house that he would present to his supervisor tomorrow.
"And I saw them KISSING last night! Parents are gross!" Bryan giggled.
"I love you more than I ever thought was possible Maya," Manuel said as they slow danced in the hall.  "I can't wait for the birth of our new child!"
"Wish me luck at work today. I'm doing that proposal.. I hope to have a promotion & then we can call a nanny up and go celebrate!" Manuel said as he gave Maya a quick kiss and ran out the door.


Go to Turners - Round Five         Go to Pratts - Round Six

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!