Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Jan 19, 2011

Pratts - Round Four


"Oh God, I shouldn't have had so much to drink last night!"

"How was I supposed to know that I shouldn't have kept building the dumb wall..."

"You LOST your job? What are we going to do? Well, you'd better find something else! You're not just going to sit around loafing all day!"

Manuel looked through the paper. Slim pickings. He chose the athletic job & was dismayed that it didn't start until the next day.

"Look honey, I'm sorry I yelled at you earlier. It must be these crazy hormones."

"Hello! Can anyone hear me! I'm having a BABY!"

TWO Babies. (Really Maxis - Really? Do you hate me or what?) Manuel is holding baby boy Bryan & Maya is holding baby girl Aailyah.  Soooo cute!

I know you guys were tired from your marathon dream dates, but come on... it is not cool to leave the babies on the floor surrounded by dirty diapers & bottles. I BOUGHT you guys cribs for a reason!

That's a good daddy...

"What? Don't look at me like. A man's got to do what a man's got to do...  even if he's dressed like a llama."

"Hi Elmer, my name is Maya. Oh, you live down the street? Uh... if you don't mind though, I just called a nanny & my husband and I are about to go out on a...

...date."

"I'm so glad that you invited me out with you. I'm sorry your husband was so tired..." Elmer told her as he checked her out.  "Look buddy, don't get the wrong idea. It's not really cheating if it's a platonic date & THIS is a completely platonic date we're on..."

Okay...a mostly platonic... It not really cheating if you just flirt. Plenty of people flirt & it doesn't mean anything...  Why my best friend...

Fine! It's a date! Just make it a dream date quick so she can get home & make it up to her husband!

"Why did you follow me home?! I didn't ask you come home! I told you! This was a mostly-platonic date! It didn't mean anything! Go home!"

Elmer stretched as he came downstairs. "Hi sweetie, sorry I crashed when I got home. Do anything fun?"

Dear Maxis Chance Cards,  Please stop having it out for my sweet Sims. They are tired are being fired for one wrong answer! They are good, hard workers. Thank you, meganpagan

Ah! Bryan is such a cute little boy!

Oooo...beautiful Aailayah. She is going to be a heart breaker for sure!

"I don't care if it was a psuedo-platonic dream date. That was the most fun I've had in YEARS! Let's do it again!"


Go to Round Four End Stats          Go to Pratts - Round Five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!