Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Feb 11, 2011

Owens (5) - Round Ten

Gracie Owens (Pleasure, 50 Dream Dates)
She looks like she regrets asking him to move in.  (Actually she's about to start coughing. Everyone is sick. Darn flu!)
A beautiful wedding.
And an even better honeymoon.
"Look what you did to my hair!"
"Sorry... let me try again..."
"I told you, third time's the charm!"

"Sorry Aren..."
"I heard you were dating my husband, just a reminder to keep your hands to yourself..."
"You look so distinguished with the beard, Michael!"
Lamar jokes around with man-hungry ladder-climbing Lianna Nichols.  Don't let Gracie do your hair, Lianna!
"Oh man, I didn't know 50 Dream Dates would be this hard!" Lamar complained.
"This is the worst salon EVER!"
Lamar rapidly rises through the ranks.
She must've eaten something bad.  She couldn't be pregnant!
Lamar becomes an elder (I think I actually made a mistake playing him twice in this round. He might find a recipe for the fountain of youth so he's the same age as his twin Taye! Weird to have one twin an elder & the other a young man!)
Gracie is so happy that she's pregnant, but worried about having 50 Dream Dates.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!