Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Feb 4, 2011

Romanos - Round Nine

Phebe (Boggs/Romano) Hsu (Family - Marry 6 Kids), Daniel Hsu (Family - Education), Nina (Elmer Tomyoy) Romano (Knowledge - Architecture), Franklin Hsu, Destiny Hsu

"What are you looking at?"

Ah, that's why you were so sore.

Ew - and you have a cold too! God, I hope you live! There a lot of red on your stats.

What?!

"I never should've woo hooed with him in the closet!" Nina moaned.

Phebe took some time to play red hands with Franklin. It put everyone in a better mood.

Destiny grows up to be a beautiful child & is scared by Grandpa Salvatore.

Witnessing Phebe's childbirth scared Nina. "Oh my God! I'm going to have to do that in a few days!'

Welcome to the world little Trevor!

"I was distracted! I've made pancakes before! It's not like I was attempting omelettes or something!"

Grandma Isabella does not approve of Nina's unmarried life of sin.

After Nina's beautiful twins are born, Daniel decides the house is just too crowded. Giving big hugs, the Hsu family moves out.

"Now what?" Nina frets.

"Would you please listen? I'm trying to tell you something important..."

"So let me get this right? We have twins, but you don't want to marry me because you want to reach the top of your career first?  That doesn't make any sense.  We're so good together..."

Ian reaches to stroke Nina's cheek.  "I'm sorry Ian, but I'm just not ready. I watched my mom jump from relationship to relationship & I want to be sure I know what I want.

Nina cried as she walked Ian walk out the door - maybe for the last time.

Her friend Amin started coming over more often to help out with the twins.  He was also pretty good at making her laugh.


Soon, Emilio Romano become a toddler...

as well as Bella Romano (named after her Grandmother.)

Amin was in love with Nina, but knew that she didn't see.  He knew she was under a lot of pressure and didn't want to push. 
He'd known she was special from the minute he minute he met her that afternoon a long time ago.
So he never complained when she needed to study.

He emotionally supported her when she was feeling overwhelmed.
And he tried to get her to relax and loosen up.
And one night he dreamed she would see him as more than just a friend...

Nina woke up one night after a bad dream where she kissed Amin, her best friend in the world.  It had felt so real... she thought as she drifted back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!