Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Feb 11, 2011

Turners (2) - Round Ten

Lamar Turner (Pleasure, 50 1st Dates, Culinary)

Too witchy. Lamar was worried she'd give him warts in his sleep...

"Talk to the hand..."

"Oh God no! I don't want to date you!"

"Heeeeeey, baby!"  Oh Caterina, you!

"Eh"

"I'm just too... busy..."

"You remind me of someone..."

"I should give you a ticket for being boring!"
"Are you sure you're okay? That looks like it hurts...  I can call 911 if you want me to..."
Wow, she did not like being appreciated! It made her so mad she insulted him! Great 1st date!
Lindsay Owens!  You can't date!! You have your husband's memory!!!  But, she has the distinction of being his 50th 1st Date! Woo Hoo!  (Not literally....  Send her packing!)
Feeling like he needed some direction, Lamar scanned the classifieds & took the job in the culinary field.
Awww... he has something special with Caterina.  But.. still... something is missing...
Lamar called Gracie over & told her he'd been thinking alot about her.
"I can't believe I was searching everywhere for something I had in front of me the whole time..."
Flashback to their teen years.  (And everyone say 'Awwwwww' at the same time...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!