Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Mar 12, 2011

Allbee - Round 14

JaNeeNee (Pleasure, Culinary), Geoffrey (Popularity, Law), Guy & Lee
JaNeeNee tries to study while the house is empty.
Geoffrey reaches top of law career & finds himself entranced by the hamburgers JaNeeNee made.  "I love cooking," he exclaimed.  "I never knew! I want to be a chef too!"
Lee becomes a toddler.
Geoffrey was bored with the office meetings, the hearings, the pretrials...
Happy Birthday JaNeeNee! Now get inside with your jammies on!
Guy enjoys playing chess with Hariette.
Geoffrey gets a job in the culinary field and can't wait to reach the top.
Lee becomes a child.
Guy becomes a teen.   "I'm too sexy for my shirt..."  (Pleasure, 50 Dream Dates)
Guy tries to jump start the dating...
But, NaeNae isn't too impressed with him... fizzle & burn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!