Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Mar 11, 2011

Owens (3) - Round 14

Patrick Owens (Romance, 20 WooHoo)
Patrick smooth talks Monica...
...into a trip to the closet...
Nice bust, Monica...
He smooth talks Lydia.
Flirts with Opal.

WooHoos with Lydia.
And Ericka.
Of course Lianna Nichols Benson sneaks over.
He romances the help.
"I'm an old fashioned type of girl. I only want to woo hoo with someone who loves me." she says.  "Of course I love you baby, we'll get married!"  (Demi Lawson moves in as a Family, Golden Anniversary - of course! Guess they'll have to wait to get married until he's done sowing his wild oats....)
Patrick sneaks around back with Jessica.
And Jessica.
Jessica drops off the coolest gift yet!
Carter pops his knuckles.  "I didn't raise my son to be a ladies man!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!