Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

Apr 14, 2011

Turners (4) - Round 15

Kenneth (Wealth, Law) & Christine (Wealth, Law)

"I'm just not ready for that type of commitment, Christine. We both have our careers to think about," Kenneth hedged.

After many nights of working on a project with Ian, she gave in to the urge to kiss him.

"I know you've been waiting a long time for this, Christine. Marry me," Kenneth proposed.  "Oh God! You asked me in my dirty jammies? What am I going to tell the kids?!" she wailed.  "What kids?" Kenneth asked.
Kenneth spared no expense for their wedding party.

Only the best for his baby.  (Eris3000's It's Your Day wedding cakes)

Christine glanced around at all the family & friends that came to their wedding.

Time for the honeymoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!