Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

May 22, 2011

Nichols - Round 17

Quentin (Wealth, Dance/Adventure/6 Pets TOC), Amelia (Popularity, 20 BF/Politics), Arianna (Romance, 20 Loves), Gabriella (Knowledge, Gamer), & Mark (Wealth, 5 Top Businesses)
Quentin was furious watching Arianna make a fool of  herself.  After catching her making out in the middle of the room, yet again, he confronted her.  "I warned you," Quentin yelled as he poked her.  "Pack your things and get out, you hussy!"

But Amelia came to Arianna's defense.

So Arianna continued smooth talking the guys...

Arianna especially loved romancing her father's coworker. She knew it drove him crazy!
"Dad, I'm sorry for the way I've acted. You're right... it feels hollow..." Lianna said after her 20th love.  "I'm ready to do something productive with my life.  Like... becoming a Slacker..."
And she definitely had a fondness for service workers. She considered it an extra tip to show her gratitude.
And in the midst of men coming in & out of the house, Mark grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!