Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

May 22, 2011

Owens (2) - Round 17

Dave (Popularity, Culinary/Politics/20 BF), Nikki (Wealth, Dance), Faith (Knowledge, Oceanography), James (Romance, 20 Loves)
James sweet talks Rose Romano.

Nikki finally reaches the top of her career...

...and discovers just how Dave's been making best friends.

"Nikki, baby, I swear! It was just this once... I just really needed another best friend..."

"I still love you," Nikki told him later. "I just can't deal with you right now..."

"Well, see, your mom is mad at me.  But don't worry, slugger, things will be back to normal soon!" Dave assured James.

Except, Dave realized he was hooked... and besides... it's not like he took it too far.  Just a compliment here and a goosing there...

Nikki added up the numbers and realized that she'd made $100k.  Standing in shock, she realized that she didn't have to depend on Dave anymore if she didn't want to...


Owens (3) - Round 17           Owens (2) - Round 18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!