Prosperity Peeps

Prosperity Peeps
Prosperity Peeps

May 25, 2011

Pratts - Round 18

Mutual Adoration.  Jesse Pratt (Romance, 20 WooHoo/Slacker/Culinary) & Arianna Nichols (Romance, 20 Loves/Slacker)

Arianna was having the time of her life with Jesse. It was such an uncomplicated relationship...

...that was about to get a lot more complicated!

They had an understanding...

No jealousy. No lies.

Just good old-fashioned fun.

Except, that only works in theory. Arianna caught Jesse flirting with some girl and she went crazy.

"I thought we had an agreement," Jesse said.  "I'm sorry, I just can't. I just found out we're having a baby," she said.

"We'll figure this out," Jesse promised.

"In fact, will you marry me? Let's just do it and figure the rest out as we go!"

Jesse threw a wedding party and was amazed by how jealous he felt when he saw Amin rubbing Arianna's back.  That must've been why she slapped him the other night.

They exchanged their vows.

Arianna spotted her brother across the room. "Thanks for coming, Mark. It means a lot to me," she said as she hugged him tight.  "I'm really trying to change."

Jesse went upstairs and had a jam session with Ratna.

Soon Arianna delivered two little boys, Shuan & Ray

Guess Jesse shouldn't have told her to go do something useful, like repair the tv...

"Please! I didn't know she'd electrocute herself! I can't raise twin boys alone!"

YES!

Christopher the Ghost scared the babysitter to death. Thanks a lot Christopher! It was nice of her to carefully lay the baby down BEFORE dying, though.

Twin Birthday time!

Thank goodness they have a different haircut at least! Cute little toddlers!
Turners - Round 18          Pratts - Round 19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment! I love feedback, no matter how old the post!